We provide training on a number of sex-related topics for educators, health professionals or journalists. We can also train on most of these topics to more general audiences (e.g. workplaces, medics, community groups) as well as providing interactive workshops for interested members of the general public.
Cost is usually £500 for half a day and £1000 for a whole day, but discounts and free trainings are possible for non-profit and charitable organisations.
Please email us on email@example.com if you are interested in requesting a particular training course.
List of topics for training:
- Introduction to sex and sexuality (whole day)
- Working across gender and sexuality diversity (whole day)
- Bisexuality (1 hour overview, half day or whole day training)
- Kink/BDSM (1 hour overview, half day or whole day training)
- Working across relationship diversity or monogamy/non-monogamy (1 hour overview, half day or whole day training)
- Non-binary gender (1 hour to half day)
- Basic sex therapy (half to whole day)
- Working with ‘paraphilias’ (half to whole day)
- Mindful sex and relationships (2 hours to weekend workshop)
- Self care for professionals/academics/activists (2 hours to weekend retreat workshop)
- Blogging / social media (2 hour workshop)